duminică, 13 ianuarie 2013

Like a sir

A true gentleman always knows when
To start treating a real lady like a gem,
Because not all are worthy of attention
And others just are needy of affection.

A gentleman is a sir, so as one
I always try to get the job done:
Open the door, compliment her when she deserves it
Because no sir would lie about one's beauty or wit.

The gentleman is a rare, rare man, really hard to find
He needs to be smart, generous, helpful and kind.
I try to be like that, I honestly do, but I realize
Ladies aren't many, so I don't need to be the sir they idealize...

A good day to all of you that heard me out,
And to our female counterpart, please don't pout.
We very much do so love you and need you in our lives
After all you are the sheathe to our very dearest knives.

Un comentariu: