miercuri, 6 noiembrie 2019

Winter

At the end of the day, the leaves fall and the sky is gray, 
The cold wind blows and winter is just a few days away. 
Weeks have passed, seasons have changed and so did I, 
Sometimes, I still look in the past even though I said goodbye. 

With winter, my eternal love, so close I can almost feel it, 
I can't wait to enjoy the sound of snow crunching under my feet. 
And everything will be white, and the sky will be so black. 
And I hope that everything I loved about it will come back. 

On the first day of winter I will get drunk just to be sober the next day, 
And on the last day of winter I will laugh and be happy in every way. 
So winter, come, my dearest old friend, and bring back my good memories,
For I have to share with you, some great, exciting, new stories. 

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu