sâmbătă, 7 decembrie 2013

Questions

How much more you want me to bleed?
How many demons you'll make me feed?
How dead you want me to be?
How, and why, do you hate me?

Why, through so many dark nights, you slipped in my head?
Why did I think that you were the monster under my bed?
Why didn't you believe me when I told you I want you gone?
Why did you laugh after you left me there, after you were done?

When you'll just disappear for good, this time?
When will you understand that I have no crime?
When was the last time you even felt human if ever?
When will I be free of you, forget you forever?

You've shot so many rounds at me that you have no more
Now, you just blindly and quietly walk out the door
You believe that I'll never retaliate, that you're in the clear...
Let me explain: you're not and I will hurt you, my dear.



Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu