sâmbătă, 29 iunie 2013

Quotes that make my day

The great question that has never been answered, and which I have not yet been able to answer, despite my thirty years of research into the feminine soul, is 'What does a woman want?'

The greatest way to live with honor in this world is to be what we pretend to be.

The greatest happiness is to know the source of unhappiness.

Little minds are tamed and subdued by misfortune; but great minds rise above them.

Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes.

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.

Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.

It is only the great hearted who can be true friends. The mean and cowardly, Can never know what true friendship means.

My mother had a great deal of trouble with me, but I think she enjoyed it.

Silence is a source of great strength.

A little sincerity is a dangerous thing, and a great deal of it is absolutely fatal.

I am prepared to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter.

I like to listen. I have learned a great deal from listening carefully. Most people never listen.

Do the difficult things while they are easy and do the great things while they are small. A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step.

A great man is always willing to be little.

The moment you think you understand a great work of art, it's dead for you.

There is no great genius without a mixture of madness.

It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am.

Great geniuses have the shortest biographies.

(http://brainyquote.com) - sursa..

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu