marți, 28 octombrie 2014

Nonhuman

I destroy everything I touch, call me the destroyer
I might kill someone one day too, call me the killer
I smile and laugh with everything I have everytime
Because that's everything I have left after all this time.

All I am is pent up regrets and dissatisfactions, anger too
And in my eyes you see nothing, they deceive you
I'm a creature born out of love and lust, but mutated
I'm now a creature mutated by hate that I created.

I'm not a human, I'm something I've yet to discover
But I'm not human, I knew that after thinking it over...
I'm despicable, I hate my fucking self, I'm disgusting
I always knew this, even if I was happy, I was rusting.

Here I am, hating myself, hoping for change, striving for it
And I'm changing the nonhuman I am, bit by bit
I'm seeing a brighter future because today I can
I'm walking forward for the first time, with no plan.


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu