luni, 7 aprilie 2014

There...

Sitting on a bench with a clear blue sky over my head
There's a tingling sensation, my feet get rid of the lead
That resided within them for so long, they were mine again
And they started moving on their own, I can't explain.

They were carrying me towards a known destination
A place that I remembered dearly even after separation
It was there that I grew up, there I laughed and cried
There was my home, and we've been forever tied.

I still laugh with much pleasure, I remember everything
Now I understand that I left over there, something
A big part of me, or small, maybe that's why I'm not tall
Anyway, wherever I may go, I shan't forget it at all.

My happiness, if it may ever hit me, there it began
There I realized everything, that sometimes I can
And sometimes I can't but I'll never forget it,my birthplace
It may be bad and decrepit, but in my heart it has a special place.



Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu